Further down the rabbit hole.

>> Sunday 11 September 2011


So, I've been asked to join a cosplay group, The Lost Aria, started by some friends of mine. I'm really excited, disregarding the fact that I know I'll blow a lot of my money on cosplay now. XD

That said, I never really considered myself a cosplayer. Sure, I like to dress up in outfits inspired by characters and stuff, but I've never paraded around as a character until last year, when I did a last-minute Misa Amane cosplay using my existing wardrobe and a cheap wig.

This year, I cosplayed the Vocaloid Megurine Luka in her Magnet look (as you can see above), and I also cosplayed the 'boyfriend' character from the Vocaloid song Just Be Friends. It was a favour for my friend, really, but being the vain poser I am, I loved dressing up and being photographed and being the subject of people's awe.

Can't wait to do all these cosplays now! I'll do my best! がんばります!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP