Alice nine - Rainbows

>> Sunday 13 December 2009

Out of the ashes, a fangirl has been resurrected. D:



Herein I shall devote my posts to squeeing over various people/things as I see fit. And maybe add in some witty or intellectual comment along the way. Maybe.



Squeeing has always been my forte.





ANYWAY. This post is dedicated to Alice nine., and their PV for Rainbows.






I don't know what it was about this video - whether it was the treadmill-catwalk or Saga's awkward shoulder pads or Shou's stupid glasses or the fact that the song is so oddly CATCHY (unlike a lot of their other songs) - but once I watched it, I was so overcome that I decided to create a whole new blog just so I could fangirl over it!


I actually like the guitar work in this song too. Now I'm no music expert, but this sort of tune really...er...strikes a chord...with...me..........


I also really love how Saga whips his head around like no tomorrow. I dunno. It's the fangirl in me. I've always loved that guy. I even bought a Banaki pencil case 'cos it looks like him...


Dunno...usually I'm not one to enjoy PV's that don't tell a good story, but I was so distracted by the damned coolness of this PV that I forgot my preferences altogether. I may even look into a few more Alice nine. works later. I almost feel bad for suddenly dropping them several years back.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP