An aside.

>> Wednesday 16 December 2009

I had Christmas dinner with the girls from church the other evening, and we were watching/discussing the music video for Lady Gaga's latest song Bad Romance.



One of my dear friends kept insisting there was a part in it where Lady Gaga looked like Marilyn Manson. This, of course, got me curious. We watched in anticipation. I was waiting for red contact lenses, strange haircuts and the like. This is what I got instead.



I admit that it's not what society considers 'normal' makeup, but it's quite ordinary for me, seeing a face like this. Usually it's male...although Gaga does look somewhat mannish imo. |D

And lastly, here's a picture of Mana, for good measure. Because his makeup pwns.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP