7th Rose release

>> Wednesday 24 March 2010

D's new album, 7th Rose, goes on sale today. But according to the US, today is tomorrow, and I can't change my timezone on Blogger. Very annoying.
FYI. IT IS 11.10AM ON THE 24TH OF MARCH IN NZ, STUPID AMERICANS.



Regular Edition cover - Probably my favourite out of all the covers, but that costume still cracks me up. 1990's VK, anyone?


Limited Edition with DVD - This one looks even more hilarious. Imagine a quiet stroll in your garden, and as you bend down to enjoy your roses, A WILD ASAGI APPEARS!



Limited Edition with Photo Booklet - The explosion of tulle in the top left makes me cringe. What can I say? NEEDS MOAR HIROKI.

All photos from CDJapan.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP