D & Kuroshitsuji - Mad Tea Party

>> Wednesday 17 March 2010



This is the AMV that got me interested in Kuroshitsuji. I initially watched it to obtain a translation for Mad Tea Party. So, really, I have to thank the creator of this for both the translation and for getting me into such an awesome series. :3

The AMV was quite cleverly made and of course, stuck close to the lyrics. I'm not entirely sure of having the lyrics all over the screen, but it works in some cases. I am guessing that it was supposed to go with the whole "mad" theme.

The song...what can I say? I adore this song. Perhaps the trumpets are a little too loud and drown out the guitars (which sound wonderful). I love the piano. I love the little extended fade-out at the end with the whistling and the bass and drums and the nyahaha-ing. I love the 'gurin raiku aa chieshya katto' - it makes me grin stupidly every time. As does the line 'when you dance, there isn't a cat who won't smile'.

If D had turned this track into a PV, it would've been kickass. If they managed to work a story into it.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP