Dir en grey - Raison d'Etre (Live)

>> Sunday 23 May 2010

Dir en grey performing Raison d'Etre live (from Blitz 5 Days @ Akasaka Blitz).




I'd forgotten how much I love this song. I've also never really watched their live clips, so I had no idea that they played one of their older songs at such a (relatively) recent live. Other VK songs from this setlist included Akuro no Oka and Cage. It makes me feel warm and fuzzy on the inside, to know that they included VK songs in the beginning of their post-VK era.

It'd be interesting to see them play it in one of their more recent lives...but yeah, like that's gonna happen.

On a fangirly note, I love Shinya in this - he looks so elegant. And Toshiya's abs. OMG.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP