Uroboros Live DVD

>> Sunday 23 May 2010

I recently stumbled upon the cover of Dir en grey's Uroboros; with the proof in the name of living live tour on Bluray. It puzzled me.





I'm not sure if my eyes are seeing right, but to me, it looks like a topless Caucasian man wielding a guitar, kicking a giant rhinoceros in the balls, with a nuclear explosion in the background.

Are you kidding me?

It's well known that Dir en grey like their strange album and DVD covers - there's that awful cover of the Glass Skin single that looks like a 2-year-old painted it; there's the safari-popsicle cover of the Embryo single; there's that...guy...on the cover of Six Ugly. But this cover, I must admit, takes the cake.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP