OMG.

>> Saturday 7 August 2010

So many things to squee about, so little time. I've found myself struggling to fit everything into my days... But here's a brief rundown of things I've been fangirling over lately...

1. Kuroshitsuji II (and Gazette's Shiver)


Currently we're on to episode six. Halfway through, and still there are more questions than answers. Overall, the season has some rather interesting turns of events, although I find the fanservice to be OTT sometimes... Ep six had too many boobs for one episode. Some parts were also too obvious for my liking, most prominently trap!Alois. I also think Sebastian is way too imba in this season, as seen in episode 4.

On the other hand, the OP is starting to grow on me...however that can be said of most OPs. Shiver sounds like a lot of other songs by The Gaz, and unoriginality really bugs me, but the song is still catchy and the lyrics are nice. I'm also loving Bird by Matsushita Yuya. I wonder if they'll exceed the 12/13-episode limit that they projected, so we can see a new ED or OP? The current ED animation is touching but kinda boring...




2. Hakuouki Shinsengumi Kitan

Second season of this is due to be released soon I think. As I expected of a reverse harem series, the token female is absolutely useless, to the point where I got frustrated and stopped watching halfway for a time. The male eye-candy drew me back in though.

I have to say that of all the characters I thought I liked in the beginning, Sannan, Okita Souji and Kazama are growing on me the most. Probably because their characters have been developed to my liking more than the others...



3. D's latest single, Akaki Hitsuji ni yoru Bansankai


Okay, so I admit I haven't been very active on the VK front recently. But then I saw THIS. My hope in this band has been revived! I love the costumes in the PV (which I have not seen fully just yet x_x). Asagi looks hot in red lipstick and Hidezou's hair is amazing. The song sounds pretty good too. Tsunehito looks scarier and scarier every time I see him..............



4. Pandora Hearts

Aw, Vincent! *A* Been hording a lot of pics of him...although I don't think he's very popular with the rest of the fandom. It's okay, I still love you, Vinny!!!!!



Not sure if I'll continue SotW. It seemed like a good idea at the time but now a whole lot of other work is piling up...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP