CNBlue - Oetoriya (I'm a Loner)

>> Saturday 11 December 2010



So, recently, I've been getting (back?) into Korean stuff - watching variety shows and attempting to learn the Abracadabra dance amongst other things....

My brother and I stumbled upon this song after watching an episode of Running Man guest starring CNBlue's frontman, Yonghwa. (He was the most useful member on his team :D)

I really like this style of music. Same with their song, Love. Swing, rock n' roll and similar-sounding music has always been to my taste since I heard Nightmare's Dasei Boogie

But I guess the reason why I like these songs is because they're so not typically K-Pop. They play their own instruments. 8DDDDDDD


0 comments:

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP