As of late...

>> Wednesday 2 June 2010

It's exam season, and instead of studying, I've found several ways to distract myself, to my great misfortune. Ah, procrastination. I've got it down to a fine art.




1.
According to Synthetic Rendition, the GazettE is doing the OP for Kuroshitsuji II.

Look at them, all smug and shit. (EDIT: And MATCHING.)

Now, I like Kuroshitsuji (the general idea of it), and I like the GazettE, but... I think the GazettE is overrated (the amount of attention they get), and I still resent the fact that Ciel is now dead and KII has a new butler and master. Ciel had nicer hair. T^T






2.
Fanfiction.Net has revived my love for writing, and reading the works of others. Of course, I've taken down the stuff I wrote when I was 13, and I've decided to use the account for reviewing and saving favourite stories instead.






3.
I've started watching Ouran again!




Picture from Wikipedia



The other day Harmony, Jeanne and I were putting a wig order through online, and for some reason we got on to the subject of cute OPs and EDs. Sakura Kiss came to mind, and then the next time I had internet access I watched the first few eps of it. There's even an English dub... *shiver*.
It makes me feel all girly again. >.> I hate to admit it, but there's always some sort of charm with harem/reverse harem anime. Like Clannad/Air/Kanon or The Wallflower... =w=
ANYWAY. BACK TO STUDY. Dx

0 comments:

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP