Squee of the Week

>> Wednesday 30 June 2010

I've made a move towards regulation! There's nothing like structure and organisation. So from now, I will make an effort to do a "Squee of the Week", with 'squee' being somebody squee-worthy.... Originally it was going to be anything from people to PVs but since I review songs and PVs regularly I thought I'd change it...


This week, let's focus on
Toshiya
!


Toshiya is the bassist of Dir en grey. He's responsible for composing songs such as Raison d'Etre, Red...[em], Jesus Christ R'nR, Bottom of the Death Valley, and egnirys cimredopyh +)_an injection. All songs with good beats and good bass. x3

Songs in which he shines include Taiyou no Ao and Embryo, as well as the aforementioned ones.

...and this is the part where I admit that I don't like Toshiya just because of his musical capability.
Toshiya looks stunning in a dress, but equally stunning when dressing true to his gender. He has a pretty face with or without makeup (not something you see a lot, to be blunt). And for some reason, I've always really liked his nose. My dear has a nose like Toshiya's. It was one of the first things I noticed about him...

Now, I don't think I'm in any place to comment on what he's like as a person, since I don't know him or anything. So although I really like how he seemed so dorky in a lot of old videos and stuff, I'm not gonna say much more on his personality.

So that's my mini-tribute to Toshiya.
It was about time I did, I guess. He was probably the first real person to captivate my interest, and for such a long time. I've been listening to Dir en grey for seven years, and Toshiya has made me blush and giggle like a little girl for just as long. He still looks pretty darn good too, despite being an old man and stuff. xD

0 comments:

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP