Kuroshitsuji II - The Before-Thought

>> Saturday 3 July 2010

Okay, so I watched the raw version of Kuroshitsuji season 2 ep 1 earlier today. I am about to watch the subbed version. Here were my thoughts immediately after watching the raw, and not knowing a word of Japanese:



So, the first episode of Kuroshitsuji season 2 aired in Japan on the 1st of July. Needless to say, it was promptly available for the rest of the world to view via the internet. Needless to say (again), I promptly watched the raw version as soon as I found out. My expression after watching:




Not to be vulgar, but WTF. Okay, this probably all stems from the fact that I don't understand Japanese. I don't know. Perhaps it would be better for me to
wait for the sub to be released... But it's been bugging me so much I can't shake it off.

Firstly, WHAT THE HELL IS UP WITH ALOIS. I knew he was a bit of a pushover...a little like Grell, so I wasn't surprised at that. But I couldn't help but feel a little creeped out when he blinded Hannah with his own finger. He acts rather spoiled too. Also, the very first scene, where he's all battered and bruised and naked, sharing a bed with a crusty old man...............
What. The. Fuck.

Then, Claude. He looks like the lovechild of Will and Sebastian. That is all. :/

And dark, mysterious, oversized-suitcase-wielding figure showing up at the Trancy estate. Very obviously Sebastian, despite the attempt to make him anonymous. That kind of made me "wtf" too, though I thought "Oh, okay, he's got a cameo here. That's nice."

But then when it turned out his giant trunk was actually full of his bocchan Ciel, my brain exploded.


So here I am, on my way to watch the sub. Next post contains my 'after-thoughts'.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP